Ph: 1300 885 982 Fax: 1800 655 866
All public school parent organisations are eligible to join the Federation of Parents and Citizens Associations of New South Wales. P&C Federation offers members a range of services to assist them in their work.
Apart from membership in a state-wide network of parent organisations, member associations also enjoy:
- Participation in P&C Federation's Annual Conference at which our policies are determined and officer bearers are elected.
- A wide range of insurance options for association activities
- Guidance and assistance with issues that concern school based parent associations
- Support and referral assistance with employment and legislative obligations
- Advice about local problems, industrial matters, rules and procedures and the rights of parents and school students.
- Speakers for meetings
- Multiple copies of P&C Federation's quarterly journal, Parent and Citizen.
- Training and Information Days.
- Access to P&C Federation's publications
P&C FEDERATION MERCHANDISE
P&C Federation is able to provide select merchandise items on a consignment basis.
Please email this completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively fax it to 1800 655 866
Payment can be made via cheque, credit/debit card or direct deposit.
Postage for all merchandise packages is $10-00 and should be included in the total amount paid.
Upon payment being received a remittance slip will be sent with the merchandise.
Merchandise Pictures and Order Form