P&C Federation is co-hosting this webinar with the NSW Department of Education to provide parents and carers information about applying for opportunity classes.
The webinar will cover:
- What are opportunity classes and their benefits?
- Tips for choosing an opportunity class
- The Equity Placement Model
- Submitting the online application
- Reasonable adjustments for disability
- Preparing for the test, including:
- What to expect
- Practice test papers
- Test centres
- What if something goes wrong on test day?
To learn more about opportunity classes, please visit https://education.nsw.gov.au/public-schools/selective-high-schools-and-opportunity-classes