P&C Federation is co-hosting this webinar with the NSW Department of Education to provide parents and carers information about applying for opportunity classes.
The webinar will cover:
• What are opportunity classes? Where are they located?
• How the application website is accessed and what its functions are
• Testing including:
– allocation of students to test centres
– disability and reasonable adjustments
– preparing for the test
– during the test
• Illness/misadventure and malpractice
• Selection committees
• Notification of outcome
To learn more about opportunity classes, please visit https://education.nsw.gov.au/public-schools/selective-high-schools-and-opportunity-classes