P&C Federation Board recognises some P&C Associations may be experiencing significant financial challenges as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 situation. Should your P&C Association be in a vulnerable financial position, we invite you to contact our office to discuss your financial situation as you may qualify for the Membership Fee Hardship Fund.
Applications close at 5pm Friday, 27 August 2021. No late applications will be accepted.
Should you wish to discuss your P&C Association’s circumstances, please contact the Member Services Team on 1300 885 982 and select option 2.
To be eligible for the Membership Fee Hardship Fund, your P&C Association must submit all the required information and meet the following criteria:
- Be a current financial member of P&C Federation or provide an explanation why the membership has lapsed.
- Have had at least a 30% decline in turnover.
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Be registered and up to date with Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC).
- Be an incorporated P&C Association.
- Have submitted your P&C Association’s latest audit report.
- All Office Bearer details are up to date through Member Register Update (MRU)
Documents to submit
- Submit end of month statements for ALL bank accounts.
- Submit a Profit and Loss Statement.
- Provide a reason for applying and details of decline in turnover.
How to apply
- Review the eligibility criteria.
- Gather all documentation and information required prior to completing the submission form.
- Complete the online submission form.
Applications close at 5pm, Friday 27 August 2021. No late applications will be accepted. Applications are assessed individually, and you will be contacted by a P&C Federation staff to inform you of the outcome.
Should your application be successful, your P&C Association must complete the Membership Renewal Form to ensure the fee relief application is finalised.