P&C Federation Board recognises some P&C Associations may be experiencing significant financial challenges as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 situation. Should your P&C Association be in a vulnerable financial position, we invite you to contact our office to discuss your financial situation as you may qualify for the Membership Fee Hardship Fund.
Applications close at 5pm Friday, 26 August 2022. No late applications will be accepted.
How to apply
- Lodge an expression of interest by calling the office
- Gather all documentation and information required prior to completing the submission form
- Complete the online submission form below.
To be eligible for the Membership Fee Hardship Fund, your P&C Association must submit all the required information and meet the following criteria:
- Be a current financial member of P&C Federation or provide an explanation why the membership has lapsed
- Have had a significant decline in turnover, while also considering other factors
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Where relevant, be registered and up to date with Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC)
- Have submitted the P&C Association’s latest audit report
- All Office Bearer details are up to date through the Member Portal (please contact the office if you don’t have access to the portal)
- All member P&C Associations are eligible to apply.
Documents to submit
- End of month statements for ALL bank accounts from January to July 2022
- Profit and Loss Statement for July 2022
- Provide the following details in a letter addressed to the General Manager, Hannah Pia Baral:
- Why you believe your P&C Association would be entitled to the Membership Fee Hardship Fund
- Details of decline in turnover
- Other reasons that may have affected your P&C Association’s financial situation
- Your P&C Association’s plans for future financial sustainability.
Applications close at 5pm, Friday 26 August 2022. No late applications will be accepted. Applications are assessed individually, and you will be contacted by a P&C Federation staff member to inform you of the outcome.
Should your application be successful, your P&C Association must complete the Membership Renewal Form to ensure the fee relief application is applied and finalised.