NSW P&C Volunteer of the Year 2018 Nominations
Nominate someone your P&C Association believes is deserving of this title.
P&C Federation’s 2019 Conference will be hosted on Friday 1 & Saturday 2 March 2019, with the awards dinner on Friday evening. The event will be hosted in the Parramatta area venue yet to be confirmed.
Every year on the first Wednesday in March National P&C day is celebrated. This is a great time to acknowledge the efforts of those parents, care givers and citizens who so generously volunteer their time for their school community and its students. Therefore P&C Federation’s 2019 conference is a wonderful opportunity to acknowledge and celebrate these efforts.
P&C Federation invites all affiliate P&C Associations across NSW to nominate a candidate for “NSW P&C Volunteer of the Year 2018”. A finalist will be chosen from each of the 16 electorates with the ultimate winner of the title announced at the P&C Federation 2019 Conference Awards Dinner on Friday 1 March 2019.
Each finalist will receive 2 tickets to attend the 2 day conference, awards dinner, accommodation and breakfast. Finalists living more than 200 km from the conference venue will receive assistance with travel.
Submitting a Nomination
To submit a a nomination please complete the nomination form and ensure all criteria is addressed and provided.
- P&C Association must be a financial member at the time of the nomination and the Awards Presentation dinner on the Friday 1 March 2019.
- Nomination to be a decision of the P&C Association members.
- President to sign off that the person nominated was the choice of the P&C Association (please provide P&C meeting minutes verifying nomination).
- The period in which the volunteer is being nominated for, falls within the period of 1 January 2018 and 31 December 2018
- Explain in 300 words or less the reason this person is being nominated.
Nominations for “NSW P&C Volunteer of the Year 2018” Are Now Open,
Nominations will Close at 5 pm on 31 December 2018
Judging will take place at Federation of Parents and Citizens Associations of New South Wales, Head Office. The judging will be carried out by 3 independent judges and decisions are final. All those nominated will be informed of the outcome following the chosen finalists and their P&C president being notified.