Nominate someone your P&C Association believes is deserving of this title
Nominations Now Closed
Due to the unfortunate cancellation of P&C Federations 2020 Conference in Dubbo. The P&C Federation’s 2020 Awards Dinner will be hosted in a new venue in Sydney, Please see details below.
P&C Federation’s 2020 Awards Dinner for “NSW P&C Volunteer of the Year 2019” will be on the evening of Friday 28 February 2020 and will be hosted L’Aqua – Gold room: Roof Top Level, Cockle Bay Wharf, Darling Park NSW 2000
Every year on the first Wednesday in March National P&C day is celebrated. This is a great time to acknowledge the efforts of those parents, care givers and citizens who so generously volunteer their time for their school community and its students. Therefore P&C Federation’s 2020 conference is a wonderful opportunity to acknowledge and celebrate these efforts.
P&C Federation invites all affiliate P&C Associations across NSW to nominate a candidate for “NSW P&C Volunteer of the Year 2019”. A finalist will be chosen from each of the 16 electorates with the ultimate winner of the title announced at the P&C Federation 2020 Conference Awards Dinner on Friday 28 February 2020.
Awards Dinner Dress Code: Cocktail
P&C Federation will cover the cost for each finalist and their guest to attend the awards dinner, including accommodation, breakfast and transport if applicable. *Finalists living more than 200 km from the conference venue will receive assistance with travel.
Each P&C Association that has a finalist selected will be invited to elect 2 representatives to attend the awards dinner, P&C Federation will also cover these costs, their accommodation (twin share) breakfast and transport if applicable as above.*
Submitting a NSW P&C Volunteer of the Year 2019 Nomination
To submit a a nomination please complete the nomination form and ensure all criteria is addressed and provided.
- P&C Association must be a financial member at the time of the nomination and the Awards Presentation dinner on the Friday 28 February 2020.
- Nomination to be a decision of the P&C Association members.
- President to sign off that the person nominated was the choice of the P&C Association (Please provide your P&C Association meeting minutes reflecting a carried motion, verifying the nomination ).
- The period in which the volunteer is being nominated for, falls within the period of 1 January 2019 and 29 November 2019 (Please note due to the limited timeline and the upcoming Christmas break the period has been shortened)
- Explain in 300 words or less the reason this person is being nominated.
- Nominations for NSW P&C Volunteer of the Year 2019 close 5:00 pm Friday 29 November 2019
Judging will take place at Federation of Parents and Citizens Associations of New South Wales, Head Office. The judging will be carried out by 3 independent judges and decisions are final. All those nominated will be informed of the outcome following the chosen finalists and their P&C president being notified.