Reminder for P&C Associations eligible for JobKeeper and looking to enrol

In order to receive JobKeeper payments for April, you must enrol for JobKeeper by the end of April.

You must send the JobKeeper employee nomination notice to all your nominated employees to complete and return to you by the end of April.

For more information, see the Australian Taxation Office website –—employers-reporting-through-STP/

Translate »