This P&C Federation NSW webinar, featuring a panel of representatives from the NSW Department of Education and the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA), will answer questions about how schools might return to face-to-face learning in COVID-safe ways. In particular, the discussion will focus on the implications for HSC students, given recent announcements.
The following panel will be at the webinar to answer your questions:
- Paul Martin, CEO NSW Education Standards Authority
- Ruth Owen, A/Group Deputy Secretary, School Improvement & Education Reform
- Murat Dizdar, Deputy Secretary, School Performance South
- Paul Wood, A/Executive Director, COVID Taskforce
- Facilitator: Natalie Walker, President, P&C Federation