A co-hosted webinar by the NSW Department of Education and the P&C Federation NSW to hear parent and carer reflections of their most recent experience in supporting learning from home.
Through the webinar, our panel will seek to expand on the key insights heard so far from parents and carers on their experience in supporting students learning from home, actively engaging webinar participants through short polls and the webinar chat throughout.
The following panel will be at the webinar to facilitate the discussion and listen to your experiences:
- Estelle Marque, Director, Innovation & System Design, Transformation Directorate
- Ben Berriman, A/Chief Education Officer, Innovation & System Design, Transformation Directorate
- Paul Wood, A/Executive Director, COVID Taskforce
- Michelle Michael, Director, Educational Support and Rural Initiatives, School Improvement
- Natalie Walker, President, P&C Federation
Note this webinar is designed to gather parent and carer perspectives through workshop activities, not the Q&A format of recent webinars. We are not planning to answer questions on the night.