This form is for P&C Associations incorporated with P&C Federation to purchase a license for a Zoom account via P&C Federation as part of a discounted fee arrangement.
In order for your P&C Association to be issued a Zoom license, your P&C Association must meet the below criteria:
- The P&C Association must be a current financial member of P&C Federation
- The P&C Association must be incorporated with P&C Federation. Please contact our office if you are unsure whether your P&C is incorporated
- The P&C Association must use the default affiliate email as the username of the Zoom account. Note: If your P&C Association doesn’t have an active affiliate email setup, please send an email to: email@example.com for this to be arranged
- Allow additional days when making payment to ensure it is received in time
- Payment of the amount of $119.00 must be received no later than 5:00pm, Friday 26 June 2020.
The Licenses are for the Enterprise plan (it does not include webinar ) to be issued early July 2020 for a 12-month period.
Please note: If the offer is taken up after this date the annual subscription will still be dated from 1st July and the amount cannot be pro-rated and once paid there is no option to cancel to get a refund however when the renewal is due in 2021, approximately 2 months prior a notification will be sent asking if your P&C Association wishes to renew the subscription.
This is the way it has been setup in order to gain the huge discount for members.