The current P&C Federation 2020 Election of Councillors and Delegates will not be taking place as scheduled. The NSW Electoral Commission informed P&C Federation and the Minister that they are unable to conduct the upcoming election due to the impact of COVID-19 on their staff and resources. As a consequence, there is no current mechanism which would enable P&C Federation to conduct an election at the present time. We have established communication with the Minister for Education and Early Childhood Learning’s office and have commenced discussions. We thank you for your patience and understanding at this time and will inform you as soon as we have determined a way forward.
UPDATE: P&C Federation 2020 Election of Councillors and Delegates
- Membership and Insurance Renewal 2021-2022 and Membership Fee Hardship Fund
- Further COVID-19 Advice from the NSW Government on Travelling between Greater Sydney and regional NSW
- New Department of Education COVID-19 Advice for families | Term 3 2021
- Department of Education announces Consent package for NSW schools and parents
- Appointment of new Secretary, NSW Department of Education