Federation of Parents and Citizens Associations of New South Wales is commonly known as “P&C Federation”.
P&C Federation was established in 1922 and was incorporated in 1976 by an Act of the New South Wales Parliament.
- We are committed to a free public education system which is open to all people irrespective of culture, gender, academic ability and socio-economic class.
- We believe that students should be empowered to be contributing members of society.
- We are committed to parents and carers and citizens being partners in the education process.
- We work closely with the Department of Education and other educational stakeholder groups.
- We represent the voice of parents through councillors and delegates.
- We provide a range of services including public liability insurance cover and other insurance options, resources and assistance to P&C Associations.
- We welcome membership from parents and citizens associations in NSW public schools.
To learn more about the P&C Federation, you can find our Constitution here.