Please contact our office if you would like more information on our webinars by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 1300 885 982 and select option 3.
Wednesday 29 July 2020 – 7:00PM
Get informed and trained by a Zoom customer service representative to get the best out of your Zoom subscription.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
• Schedule a Zoom Meeting
• In Meeting Controls (as the host)
• Zoom Desktop Client
• Zoom Web Portal
• Zoom Mobile App
• Zoom Support
• Zoom Polls
There will also be some time for Q&A.
This webinar is open to the whole P&C community.
Thursday 6 August 2020 – 7:00PM
This session is designed to support parents and carers to engage with their children’s education by introducing them to the technology most commonly used by the NSW Department of Education to support teaching and learning in schools and to facilitate online learning.
The seminar will cover:
• Common platforms in public schools
• Decisions schools make when selecting products
• Where parents can access information (including both departmental resources – in particular, the Learning from home hub – as well as resources supported by Google and Microsoft)
• ‘Deep dives’ into both GSuite for Education and Office365 including exploring how to check for upcoming work and submitting work and
• General questions related to GSuite or Office365.
Participants of this session will be guided through the use of both Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams products that are common software platforms used throughout NSW Department of Education schools.
This webinar is presented in partnership with the NSW Department of Education as part of Education Week 2020 – education.nsw.gov.au/edweek20