Please contact our office if you would like more information on our webinars by emailing email@example.com or contact us on 1300 885 982 and select option 3.
Applying for Grants Workshop Webinar
Thursday 20 May 7:00PM to 8:30PM
Presented by Keith Whelan, this workshop webinar is a practical, step-by-step guide to grant writing for P&C Associations seeking to attain funding by applying for grants. Grants from both the public and private sector will be assessed. Getting your P&C Association “Grant Ready” for future grant opportunities will also be discussed.
1. Introduction to Grant Writing – Why should we apply for grants? Where are grants to be found? What do I need to write a grant?
2. Getting Grant Ready – Having a Plan / Strategy to apply for Funding, Creating Templates, Budgets & Project Plans, Quantifying the need and your ask for funding
3. Top Tips for Writing Your Application – Top 10 Tips as to how to write your grant application
4. Evaluating Your Grant Application for you and your funding body – Undertaking the acquittal, auditing and evaluation of your grant application.
Please note that this webinar is only open to current Office Bearers of P&C Associations. We encourage you to register even if you can’t attend so we can notify you once the recording for this webinar is available for viewing.
Please contact our office on 1300 885 982 if you have any questions or require any assistance.
Keith presently works liaising with all sectors for the community both public and private sector, sourcing grants and funding. Keith has consulted with Local, State and Federal Government as well as a number of not-for-profit organisations, charities, sporting clubs, environmental groups, businesses across Australia. He presently teaches Grant Writing Workshops at the University of Sydney.
Wednesday, 26 May 2021
P&C Association Office Bearers are invited to join us for a first look at the new online Learning Hub for members and after that for a Q&A session with the P&C Federation Member Services team.
Part 1: Introduction to Learning Hub
Presented by PointsBuild and P&C Federation, Office Bearers will be introduced to the new online, NSW P&C Federation Learning Hub
- Developed to provide members with on-demand training courses, specifically designed to meet the training and professional development needs of P&C Associations
- Providing access to online learning courses, 24/7
Part 2: Q&A with P&C Federation Member Services team
This Q&A with the Member Services team is an opportunity to meet the team and bring questions that you may have about your role and managing your P&C Association.
Topic areas may include:
- Succession Planning
- P&C Association membership
- Merit Selection Panel process
- Casual Vacancies
- Planning and holding meetings
- Other topics of interest
You are invited to submit your question either below or at the webinar, and please indicate if you are comfortable asking this question live during the event.
Please note that this webinar is only open to current Office Bearers of P&C Associations. Please contact our office on 1300 885 982 if you have any questions or require any assistance.
We encourage you to register even if you can’t attend so we can notify you once the recording for this webinar is available for viewing.