Many P&C Associations will be holding their AGMs over the next few months. It is important that outgoing Office Bearers have processes in place to prepare for onboarding new Office Bearers. P&C Federation are presenting this webinar to help provide information on things that need to be considered for this. Presented by our Member Services team, topics covered will include:
Planning for your AGM
- Notification to members
- Audit reports and other reports
- Membership payment
- Managing the nominations process for a virtual or face-to-face meeting (depending on COVID-19 restrictions at the time of your meeting)
Succession and Handover Plan for incoming Office Bearers
- Accounts management (e.g., emails and web accounts)
- Financial management (e.g., banking, signatories, suppliers)
- Critical files (e.g., financial reports, minutes, motions)
- Staff management (e.g., personnel files and employment agreements)
- ACNC and ABN (e.g., change of responsible persons)
If you are a current Office Bearer and you have an AGM coming up or are thinking about what to plan for in the months ahead, this is your opportunity to ask those burning questions.
Please note that this webinar is only available to Office Bearers of current P&C Federation members.
Registrations are now open for this webinar – offered with a morning and an evening option.