This P&C Federation webinar, featuring a panel of representatives from the NSW Department of Education, will answer questions about the COVID-safe return to school to ensure the safety of students and staff.
The following panel will be at the webinar to answer your questions:
- Ruth Owen, Deputy Secretary, Learning Improvement & Education COVID-19 Taskforce
- Murat Dizdar, Deputy Secretary, School Performance – South
- Paul Wood, A/Executive Director, COVID Taskforce
- Glenn Downie, Relieving Executive Director Asset Management
Facilitator: Natalie Walker, P&C Federation President
This webinar will include topics such as:
- Vaccination of school staff and students
- Ventilation of schools, hygiene and sanitisation
- Concerns with Learning from home
- Contingency plans and preparation for schools closing.
If you can’t attend, this webinar will be recorded and all registrants will be notified once the recording is available for viewing.
Please forward this invitation on to your P&C Association members and networks.