This P&C Federation webinar, especially for parents and carers, will feature a panel with representatives from the NSW Department of Education who will share information about the Inclusive, Engaging and Respectful Schools package which includes three new policies that help our schools manage the diverse spectrum of student needs to improve outcomes for all students in public schools across New South Wales. Based on international and Australian best-practice, the policies have been developed with the input of teachers, principals, parents, carers and leading educational experts.
The webinar is an opportunity for parents and carers to ask the NSW Department of Education any questions you may have about the package and the new policies.
The following panel will be at the webinar to answer your questions:
1. Ruth Owen CBE, Deputy Secretary, Learning Improvement
2. Dr Sylvia Corish, Executive Director, Student Support and Specialist Programs, School Performance
3. Laura Milkins, Executive Director, Inclusion and Wellbeing
4. Dean White, Executive Director School Performance (Rural South and West Health)
5. Professor Donna Cross, School of Population and Global Health, University of Western Australia, and Program Head, Health Promotion and Education, Telethon Kids Institute
P&C Federation Vice-President, Yvonne Hilsz will facilitate the webinar.
Registrations are now open for this webinar. If you can’t attend, the webinar will be recorded, and all registrants will be notified once the recording is available for viewing.