Nominate someone your P&C Association believes is deserving of this title
P&C Federation’s 2021 Awards Dinner for “NSW P&C Volunteer of the Year 2020” will be on the evening of Friday 26 February 2021 in Sydney. More information regarding arrangements for the event will be shared closer to the date once P&C Federation has had official confirmation on the event can be run from NSW Health.
Every year on the first Wednesday in March National P&C Day is celebrated. This is a great time to acknowledge the efforts of those parents, care givers and citizens who so generously volunteer their time to their school community and its students. P&C Federation recognises the importance of all P&C Association volunteers, and this annual awards dinner is a wonderful opportunity to acknowledge and celebrate the contributions of our volunteers.
P&C Federation invites all affiliate P&C Associations across NSW to nominate a candidate for “NSW P&C Volunteer of the Year 2020”. A finalist will be chosen from each of the 16 electorates by independent judges with the ultimate winner of the title announced at the dinner.
Awards Dinner Dress Code: TBA
P&C Federation will cover the cost for each finalist and their guest to attend the awards dinner.(including accommodation, breakfast and transport as required*)
Submitting a NSW P&C Volunteer of the Year 2020 Nomination
To submit a nomination please complete the nomination form and ensure all criteria is addressed and provided.
- Your P&C Association must be a financial member at the time of the nomination and the Awards Dinner on the Friday 26 February 2021.
- The decision on who to nominate must be decided by P&C Association members.
- The nomination must also be signed off and confirmed by the President as the nominated candidate by the P&C Association members. A copy of the meeting minutes must accompany the nomination.
- The period in which the volunteer is being nominated for, falls within the period of 1 January 2020 and 30 November 2020
- Explain in 300 words or less the reason this person is being nominated.
- Nominations for NSW P&C Volunteer of the Year 2020 close 11:59pm on Monday 30 November 2020
Judging will take place at Federation of Parents and Citizens Associations of New South Wales,Head Office. The judging will be carried out by three independent judges and all decisions are final. and their P&C Association president will be notified within a couple of weeks of the decision being made by 15 December 2020.
To submit your nomination Click Here
*Finalists living more than 200 km from the conference venue will receive assistance with travel