Nominate someone your P&C Association believes is deserving of this title
P&C Federation invites all affiliate P&C Associations across NSW to nominate a candidate for NSW P&C Volunteer of the Year 2020. A finalist will be chosen from each of the 16 electorates by independent judges with the ultimate winner of the title announced at P&C Federation’s 2021 Awards Dinner on Friday 26 February 2021.
How to nominate
To submit a nomination please complete the nomination form and ensure all criteria is addressed and provided.
- Your P&C Association must be a financial member at the time of the nomination and the Awards Dinner on the Friday 26 February 2021.
- The decision on who to nominate must be decided by P&C Association members at a properly constituted meeting.
- The nomination must also be signed off and confirmed by the President as the nominated candidate by the P&C Association members. A copy of the meeting minutes must accompany the nomination.
- The period in which the volunteer is being nominated for, falls within the period of 1 January 2020 and 30 November 2020
- Explain in 300 words or less the reason this person is being nominated.
- Nominations for NSW P&C Volunteer of the Year 2020 close 11:59pm, Friday 18 December 2020. Deadline extended
Judging will take place at Federation of Parents and Citizens Associations of New South Wales, Head Office. The judging will be carried out by three independent judges and all decisions are final. The P&C Association President or nominator will be notified as soon as possible following the decision being made.