Create your easy Single Sign On to all our resources, the Member Portal and Online Community.
- If you have created your Single Sign On click here to login into the Online Community.
- If you haven’t created your Single Sign On, follow the instructions further below.
This Single Sign On will be your individual master key to access both the P&C Online Community and Member Portal from 29 November onwards.
This Single Sign On is unique to you as an individual and sits alongside the existing Member Record linked to your P&C Association.
Having one Single Sign On will make it easier for you to access all P&C Federation resources. Instead of logging in as your Association, you can now login as yourself.
To create your Single Sign On:
1. Click here to access the Member Portal
2. Select the “Forgot password?” icon to reset your password and create your new individual record
3. Enter the email you would like the password verification email to be sent to
4. Click on the link in your email verification prompting you to change your password
5. Create a new password – this becomes your Single Sign On
6. Update your personal Member Record
7. Join us using your Single Sign On when our Online Community Goes live on 28 November
Why do you need a Single Sign On?
From 29 November 2022, all P&C Federation’s resources will only be accessible with this Single Sign On that will grant you access to the all P&C Federation resources including the Member Portal and the Online Community.
How does the Single Sign On work if it’s not connected to my P&C Association?
Your Single Sign On is unique to you as an individual and sits alongside the existing Member Record linked to your P&C Association.
Having one personal Single Sign On will make it easier for you to access all P&C Federation resources.
Instead of logging in as your Association, you can now login as yourself to access all the same resources.
What is the difference between the Single Sign On and the Member Record linked to my P&C Association?
Your information will still sit alongside your P&C Association, however the way that you access Member resources will be through this new personal Single Sign On and as an individual.
This process has been introduced to streamline the experience for P&C Federation’s Office Bearers.
What is the Online Community?
P&C Federation is proud to announce the P&C Online Community is launching on 29 November 2022.
The P&C Online Community is a place P&C Association Office Bearers can connect with each other, collaborate together, and share knowledge and resources to deal with the day-to-day challenges of running your P&C Association.
- Join the community discussion to crowdsource knowledge and answers to questions from your P&C peers
- Build a group of personal connections via a dedicated member Directory and Community Profile.
- Hear about the latest volunteer resources from P&C and share resources with other P&Cs, via an interactive Library.
- Access P&C’s member support tools more easily via a Quick Links space in the community
- Learn about upcoming events via the Events page
If you experience any hiccups while creating your Single Sign On, please connect with the P&C Federation Team by emailing email@example.com.