This P&C Federation webinar, featuring a panel of representatives from the NSW Department of Education and the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA), will answer questions about the staged return to school and the HSC exams in a COVID-19-safe environment to ensure the safety of students and staff.
The following panel will be at the webinar to answer your questions:
- Paul Martin, CEO NSW Education Standards Authority
- Ruth Owen, A/Group Deputy Secretary, School Improvement & Education Reform
- Leanne Nixon, Deputy Secretary, School Performance – North
- Paul Wood, A/Executive Director, COVID Taskforce
- Kim Paino, General Manager, Marketing and Engagement at Universities Admissions Centre
Facilitator: Natalie Walker, P&C Federation President
In response to feedback from people who attended the first webinar Returning to school in a COVID-safe way, this webinar will be presented in two parts to separate topics about HSC from other information about returning to school in a COVID-19-safe environment:
7:00-7:45 pm The staged return to school
7:45-8:30 pm HSC exams
Please attend for the part/parts of the webinar that are of interest to you. We do encourage you to attend the full webinar so you do not miss out on questions that may be answered throughout the evening.
This webinar will be recorded. We encourage you to register even if you can’t attend. All registrants will be notified once the recording is available for viewing. We encourage you to forward this invitation to your P&C Association members and networks.