P&C Federation Board recognises some P&C Associations may be experiencing significant financial challenges as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 situation. Should your P&C Association be in a vulnerable financial position, we invite you to contact our office to discuss your financial situation as you may qualify for the Membership Fee Hardship Fund.
Applications close at 5pm Thursday, 7 September 2023. No late applications will be accepted.
How to apply
- Lodge an expression of interest by calling the office
- Gather all documentation and information required prior to completing the submission form
- Complete the online submission form below.
To be eligible for the Membership Fee Hardship Fund, your P&C Association must submit all the required information and meet the following criteria:
- Be a current financial member of P&C Federation or provide an explanation why the membership has lapsed
- Have had a significant decline in turnover, while also considering other factors
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Where relevant, be registered and up to date with Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC)
- Have submitted the P&C Association’s latest audit report
- All Office Bearer details are up to date through the Member Portal (please contact the office if you don’t have access to the portal)
- All member P&C Associations are eligible to apply.
Documents to submit
- End of month statements for ALL bank accounts from January to July 2023
- Profit and Loss Statement for July 2023
- Provide the following details in a letter addressed to the CEO, Jane Miller:
- Why you believe your P&C Association would be entitled to the Membership Fee Hardship Fund
- Details of decline in turnover
- Other reasons that may have affected your P&C Association’s financial situation
- Your P&C Association’s plans for future financial sustainability.
Applications close at 5pm, Thursday 7 September. No late applications will be accepted. Applications are assessed individually, and you will be contacted by a P&C Federation staff member to inform you of the outcome.
Should your application be successful, your P&C Association must complete the Membership Renewal Form to ensure the fee relief application is applied and finalised.